Hastings, NE

Raymond A Watson Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2008

Raymond A Watson Elementary School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
Teachers are great at Watson school. Principal leadership need a little bit more focus. It is a safe and good environment.

Raymond A Watson Elementary School 3

Posted July 04, 2005
Two of my children have been attending Watson El.for two years now and their experience overall has been a good one. The teachers we've had at Watson genuinely care about the students. Also, I've been very pleased with the professionalism and dedication of my children's teachers. I think my childen have learned while at Watson. They've not really been pushed, but they've stayed busy learning new material. There is one area I'd like to see improved upon, and that's the fun stuff, the stuff that makes going to school exciting. I'd like more school wide units of study, school wide assemblies, more school wide student recognition... But that comes from the principal and ours isn't real enthusiatic! Overall it's a good school.

Raymond A Watson Elementary School
1720 North Crane, Hastings, NE  68901
Last modified Raymond A Watson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond A Watson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top