Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I have 3 kids currently at Logan View. We are extremely happy with the education that they are receiving. While the athletics are unfortunately extremely poor, they're are signs of improvement. Boys basketball in on the rise and will continue to improve as long as our coach sticks around. Hopefully the administration sees the success in basketball and expands it to other sports as well. Regardless of athletics, the excellent teachers at Logan View are the reason we are so happy to have our kids attend this school. We love this school.

I graduate from this school in 1979, and I LOVED this school. Unfortunately our last child is in this school system, and it is TERRIBLE!!!! The secondary principal tends to focus on certain students and harasses them. While that my be a strong accusation, it is the truth. Also, the secondary principal was recently arrested for DUI, and she still has her job. What kind of role model is that?.? It is time to transfer our last child to a different school

I graduate in 5 days and I am very EXSTATIC to get out of this place.... I hate being in a school that the teachers think they are better than you and the administration doesnt care about anything other than punishing the studens..... unless you have the right last name. The athletics are pathetic and we only have a few teachers that actually appreciate and care about their students.

Poor administration and communication skills. I am new to this area and wish I would have researched a litlle better before enrolling my kids. I am finding a lot of disorganization within the admin and with the teachers. Lots to improve on.

Last modified Logan View Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.