Hooper, NE

Posted January 06, 2012
I graduate from this school in 1979, and I LOVED this school. Unfortunately our last child is in this school system, and it is TERRIBLE!!!! The secondary principal tends to focus on certain students and harasses them. While that my be a strong accusation, it is the truth. Also, the secondary principal was recently arrested for DUI, and she still has her job. What kind of role model is that?.? It is time to transfer our last child to a different school

Posted May 05, 2009
I graduate in 5 days and I am very EXSTATIC to get out of this place.... I hate being in a school that the teachers think they are better than you and the administration doesnt care about anything other than punishing the studens..... unless you have the right last name. The athletics are pathetic and we only have a few teachers that actually appreciate and care about their students.

Posted April 26, 2009

Logan View Jr/Sr High School 0

Posted January 17, 2009
Poor administration and communication skills. I am new to this area and wish I would have researched a litlle better before enrolling my kids. I am finding a lot of disorganization within the admin and with the teachers. Lots to improve on.

Posted December 16, 2008

Logan View Jr/Sr High School 3

Posted September 26, 2007

Logan View Jr/Sr High School 4

Posted February 22, 2006
Don't believe what is written about the administration - they are young, optimistic leaders, who care about kids. LV is a perfect mix of small (C-1) school caring, and big enough to offer college credit classes, and other areas of college prep. Academics are stressed overall, but athletics and clubs are numerous. The Education Booster group works the same as the Athletic Booster group - assisting the staff and administration in ensuring kids have the opportunity to be all they can be. The staff is made up of generally young optimistic educators who care. LV is working hard to position themselves as the premier school district in the area - both academically and facility-wise. Its future is strong, as compared to many of the neighboring small schools which are hanging on for dear life. There are always areas to work on, but the admistration recognizes them, and are forging ahead.

Logan View Jr/Sr High School 4

Posted December 15, 2005
Our school is a good one. We have alot to offer. I have learned alot here. It is also alot of fun here. We may not have many students but we gain more each year. It is nice to go to a small town school. I have been able to enjoy alot of the things that we offer. I encourage many to try our school out! The teachers are all nice, and they are great with us.

Posted May 18, 2005

Posted May 09, 2005

Logan View Jr/Sr High School
2163 County Rd G, Hooper, NE  68031
Last modified Logan View Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Logan View Jr/Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top