Johnson, NE

High School At Johnson 5

Posted March 16, 2007
I think this may be one of the best public schools in the nation. I have two children in the middle/high school and three in the elementary school at Johnson-Brock, and I couldn't be happier with the quality of care and education they receive. While it is a small school and unable to offer some advanced academic programs, I have been pleased with the teacher's ability to make sure each child is learning on his/her level. It is obvious to all that the kids are happy and the staff cares about them, from the superintendent to the lunch staff. I wouldn't change a thing.

High School At Johnson
310 Main St, Johnson, NE  68378
Last modified High School At Johnson is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
High School At Johnson Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top