Kearney, NE

Kenwood Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
Kenwood has been a GREAT place to have my daughter. The staff are a caring group of people and I feel so blessed to have my daughter there (and my son will be there in a couple of years!)

Kenwood Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
I feel Kenwood grade school is a very good school & they work hard on giving your kids a very good education. My two kids went to Kenwood from Kindergarden thru 6th grade.

Kenwood Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2007
The principal is wonderful at this school. She is concerned with the safety and education. She knows all the kids by name and grade. She interacts with them daily. The teacher my son has is very patient and very aware of the kids and what level they are at learning. She does not discourage the kids from learning. She helps them out. I have enjoyed the school so far. My son is in Kindergarten.

Kenwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2007
I am a grandparent of a second grader. He loves school and loves his teacher and principal. He is learning so much at Kenwood. Thank you for offering a high quality of teaching and leadership.

Kenwood Elementary School
1511 5th Ave, Kearney, NE  68845
Last modified Kenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kenwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top