La Vista Junior High School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
I used to go to this school and it was downright awful. The students have no respect what so ever for others that are different from them. I was verbally bullied here and I could not take it. Luckily I was only here for one year though and then I went to a much better school. The people would call me lies, they would say lies behind my back, harass me, and they would just treat me terribly. All the things they bullied me for were complete lies. They never gave me a chance to fit in. Most of the people are not well-mannered and act like they don't know what any good is. There is hardly any supervision. Parents, if your thinking about sending someone here, don't do it, just don't do it. I do not recommend this school at all.

La Vista Junior High School 4

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted February 19, 2009

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted April 28, 2007

La Vista Junior High School
7900 Edgewood Blvd, La Vista, NE  68128
Last modified La Vista Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Vista Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top