Morton Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2007

Morton Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2007
The school is overcrowded, even though they are in the process of expanding it. There are 20 kids in my child's kindergarten class. He is one of the oldest children in his class and is more advanced, so I'm not too concerned about his abilities. However, I will be holding my next child back a year just because I worry about his progress in the school. I try to stay very involved in his classroom but am disappointed that homework isn't assigned regularly - how is this supposed to help him for 1st grade?

Morton Elementary School
505 South Lincoln, Lexington, NE  68850
Last modified Morton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top