Lincoln, NE

Posted April 02, 2010
The education is great. The ITBS scores are above average. All the staff is very approachable and know the names of all the students. There is no better place to get a Christian education.

Posted April 29, 2007
Helen Hyatt is a terrific school providing an Adventist education in a very nurturing environment. Students receive more individualized attention with small classroom size. Parental involvement is high; lots of opportunities to be involved in your childs education. Many school activities throughout the year allow families and students to be and work together. The music program is superior, as well as the academic cirriculum. Opportunities for sports and class retreats. I can't say enough about this school.I couldn't be more pleased.

Posted October 23, 2005
Our teachers have to be some of the best teachers I have ever seen. As a teacher myself, I look for teachers that are willing to go the extra mile to make each student succeeds. I beleive every one of our teachers are extremely dedicated. I have had teahers visit my children in the hopital. I have teachers call just to see how my child is adjusting to the new school year. These teachers are more then willing to discuss you child with you over the phone (even if it is a weekend).

College View Academy