Lincoln, NE

St Joseph School 5

Posted July 04, 2005
The curriculum is excellent at this school and two of my three children have done very well. I do question methods of the early primary teachers. My son had difficulty with attention issues-and the teachers felt they had the expertise to diagnose ADHD (they became annoyed when I told them they did NOT). Beyond that, there was a lack of confidentiality. Teachers shared information about other children (even by name) who shared the same problems my son had. It was very unprofessional. An excellent school, overall but it will not meet the needs of any child who needs additional help or support.

St Joseph School