Lincoln, NE

Posted May 06, 2012
Our 4 kids have gone to Lincoln Christian for the past 6 years. Top level acedemics, excellent facilities, and teachers that actually care about their students. Highly recommended!

Lincoln Christian School 3

Posted February 23, 2011
It has great education, but the cost is a rip off. It opens many doors and a lot of knowledge of academics and God, but its cost is tremendous, it should be free like the public schools

Posted December 09, 2009
Lincoln Christian has been a part of my life since 1978. I grew up in LCS grounded in God's Word. The teachers and staff are excellent in applying not only what they teach but also how they live to Biblical standards which in turn gives good examples to the students in godly living. Being a college prep school more than prepares them for a solid college experience. My husband and I have never regretted sending our children here from preschool on up. Our oldest will graduate in 2012 while our youngest will start preschool next year. The preschool is fabulous and very diverse in activities including music with the elementary music teacher who has been there since I was in school. Crafts, creative play, reading time, field trips as well as the scholastic basics are all included in the preschool's well rounded program. I will always recommend LCS to any family.

Posted December 08, 2009
An A+ experience, I was amazed at how much my boys learned at such a young age. My boys loved it and you could tell the teachers loved their students.

Posted December 03, 2009
I''ve had two daughters attend LCS Preschool and it was a wonderful experience for both of them. The teachers are so fun and really love the kids. My kids all attend LCS Elementary now - I can't say enough great things about this amazing school.

Posted January 16, 2005

Posted January 04, 2005
We have six children that have all attended Lincoln Christian School. The third will graduate this year. We have been very pleased with the focus of this school on their theme of 'learning about God's world, in the light of God's word.' They've gotten a good education, but what is more important they have had a biblical grounding that will serve them well as they continue to grow into productive, confident adults. Our oldest went on to graduate from Wheaton College, the second has graduated from the Los Angeles Film School and met his wife at Lincoln Christian. Our third, a son, is an Eagle Scout and will attend the University of Nebraska and pursue a degree in business. They have all been well-prepared for college and beyond. We were convinced, before our first child was born, that we wanted a school that would reinforce our beliefs. LCS has certaninly done so.

Lincoln Christian School
5801 S 84th St, Lincoln, NE  68516
Last modified Lincoln Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lincoln Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top