St Peter's Catholic School 5

Posted April 15, 2004
I have been impressed with this school. One of my sons has special needs for reading and they have done very well with this. One issue we faced is that my younger son is accelerated in math abilities. Therefore, we have to work at home on growth in the areas of math because he is not challenged in this subject at school. I have been impressed with all but one of the teachers that we have dealt with there. She can be particularly harsh on those that she is not as fond of. She can also seem very bitter and I am unsure if she is happy in the field of education.

St Peter's Catholic School
4500 Duxhall Drive, Lincoln, NE  68516
Last modified St Peter's Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter's Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top