Lincoln, NE

Posted August 03, 2011
I have been involved with this school since it's beginning and now have two of my children attending. I am amazed at how far ahead they are, not only in academics, but also in their faith. Their teachers are top notch, and Principal Becken has done a phenomenal job at leading this school. I look forward to seeing how Christ Schools will continue to grow in the future, and am excited for my other children to attend as they come to age.

Christ Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
A Missouri Synod Lutheran school, CL does teach from a Christian perspective. But the education the children receive is the first job of the school. I have yet to see one student not receive a top-notch education at this institution during my 6 years of affiliation with the school. Even after my daughters move on to middle school I will be recommending CL to ANY parent who places education first.

Posted June 28, 2008
Our two oldest chidren wake up every morning excited to go to Christ Schools...and now our third is joining them in Kindergarten. The family feel that both the children and their parents enjoy is a blessing, but listening to my kids talk about their social lives and their faith together in the same breath makes me smile - the teachers are integrating the faith in every subject, all the time -- and it shows in the way our children manuever through their world. There is grace and forgiveness modeled here.

Posted June 05, 2008
We have had two children attend Christ Schools. I can't say enough positive things about the school, the teachers and curriculum. Our family has been very blessed by this wonderful educational opportunity. Christ Schools' mission is to 'promote a Christ centered education of academic excellence that equips students for a lifetime of service to God.' In my opinion the school is clearly meeting this mission.

Christ Elementary School 0

Posted January 31, 2008
I have children in the third and fifth grade currently at Christ Schools. The love and support my children receive, in addition to a wonderful education, is what keeps us driving accross town each day. The teacher to student ratio is perfect with about 12 students in each class. The education meets and exceeds all requirements, and all lessons are God based. It is very comforting to know that all the parents and teachers know me and my children, they really genuinely care about each and every family.

Christ Elementary School 3

Posted January 18, 2007

Christ Elementary School
4325 Sumner Street, Lincoln, NE  68506
Last modified Christ Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Christ Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top