Campbell Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
It has a great staff of specialists concerned about the students.

Posted November 07, 2008
Great school! My children have thrived at Campbell and my preschooler can't wait to be a coyote. My only concern is that the Gifted program is not as involved as I would like to see, but they do have dif. classes for those who would benefit.

Posted November 11, 2007

Posted November 29, 2006
I think that Campbell Elementary is an awesome school. Every teacher has been an asset to both of my boys education. I am very proud to be involved at Campbell. They never turn any parent away for wanting to help. Whether or not it is in your childs class, they are willing to have you help in whatever way you can. I also have noticed that every member of the front office knows each and every child's name within a month of school starting. That means so much to the kids, every child feels important.

Posted November 16, 2005
Campbell Elementary is a wonderful school! I have really enjoyed the time we have spent in this school. Whenever a concern is brought to the attention of any of the staff it is handled very quickly. (Although I have had only one concern) I feel welcome and encouraged to be involved. The PTA is outstanding also, they are a strong force in the school keeping students, parents , and teachers involved in the growth and development of the school and its students. I strongly recommend this school to anyone! ~K.M

Campbell Elementary School
2200 Dodge St, Lincoln, NE  68521
Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top