Lincoln, NE

Roper Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2014
My 2 boys have attended Roper for a few years. This year we can not get the teachers to send home spelling lists, or grade tests. After trying to solve the problem with the teacher (Mrs. Reneken) , it only got worse as she took out her frustration on my son in class to the point where the students started making fun of him. I didnt ever expect the bullying to come from a teacher. Some of the teachers our kids have had there were great, but Mrs Reneken, and Mrs Hillis have been a huge dissapointment!

Roper Elementary School 5

Posted June 27, 2012
My daughter attended Roper for 3 years and I am going to miss it. Great teachers and staff and lots of learning opportunities and focus on each child. My daughter absolutely loved it there. GOOOOO ROCKETS!!!

Roper Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2010
Roper is a very good school. The principal and the teachers really care. our 3 children attend roper and we are very happy abour that.

Roper Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2008

Roper Elementary School 0

Posted January 09, 2008
Roper is a very good public school in Lincoln. It is an extremely large school but it is well run and the teachers really care. I'm very happy that my 4th grader attends this school.

Roper Elementary School
2323 South Coddington St, Lincoln, NE  68522
Last modified Roper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top