Lincoln, NE

Posted February 08, 2015
We LOVE Roper! We have 2 sons that attend there and we could not be happier! The teachers our boys have had always go way above and beyond! Could not be happier with all that Roper does for our children and the children of our community!

Posted June 27, 2012
My daughter attended Roper for 3 years and I am going to miss it. Great teachers and staff and lots of learning opportunities and focus on each child. My daughter absolutely loved it there. GOOOOO ROCKETS!!!

Posted March 12, 2010
Roper is a very good school. The principal and the teachers really care. our 3 children attend roper and we are very happy abour that.

Roper Elementary School

Posted January 09, 2008
Roper is a very good public school in Lincoln. It is an extremely large school but it is well run and the teachers really care. I'm very happy that my 4th grader attends this school.

Roper Elementary School
2323 South Coddington St, Lincoln, NE  68522
Last modified Roper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roper Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top