Lincoln, NE

Posted December 15, 2013
I am a student at this school and I love it. I have never been bullied in the school and my teachers are super nice. I am a 6th grader and I hope that nothing happens to the school I like it how it is and always will

Lux Middle School 3

Posted December 06, 2013
If you are white and rich this is a good school, but you re not, your better off transferring out. If you express your concerns to the Principal you are wasting your breath.

Lux Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2012
I only rated this four instead of five stars because several of excellent teachers have recently retired. Lux has very strong academics and an outstanding Science Bowl coach that routinely coaches teams to national competitions.

Posted February 23, 2011
Awesome school, the teachers are pretty good, the lunch is fabulous, and the gym is very big. The students here are great too, and there are counselors to support and help you when you need it.

Posted June 09, 2009
My son came to Lux Middle School and the Lincoln Public School system after attending parochial schools in Lincoln, Omaha and Chicago. My son's academic and extracurricular experiences at Lux, and my experience as a parent were extraordinary and well beyond my expectations. First, let me say that when reviewing a website such as Great Schools, one thing that tends to get overlooked is the standard of quality within the public school system as a whole. Lincoln, Nebraska has one of the best school districts in the country, so to excel within this district is an accomplishment within itself. Lux has comprehensive programs and curriculum for middle school kids with test scores and performance criteria that lead their district in most categories. Principal Bill Bucher and the Lux staff are incredible teachers and leaders for this age group and I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Lux Middle School 1

Posted November 23, 2008
I took my child to this school and i had to tranfer her to Lefler because the programs weren't stable enough. Her grades dropped lower and lower and berfore we knew it she was failing. They did not manage to help her out. Since she has been transfered to Lefler she is more confident and her average grade is a B+. Kelly (the principal) was very understanding and put her through programs that actually improved her grades. Enough though they were strict they still worked. Im very pleased in Leflers effort! Thank you lefler and i would not suggest any parent to let their child go to such a school as Lux!

Lux Middle School
7800 High St, Lincoln, NE  68506
Last modified Lux Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lux Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top