Scott Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2010

Posted January 06, 2010
This is a fantastic school! The teachers and administration work as a team. Your child has the same counselor all three years. My son's counselor truly cares about the children and she knows what's going on with them. Parents have easy access to teachers and administration. If your child needs extra help they get it! The band program is one of the best I've seen. They have won many awards, yet the teachers make the children's extra effort fun. My son is proud to be a member. They also have a variety of extracurricular activities. Something for everyone.

Posted October 06, 2009
It's a wonderful environment to work in. The staff is fantastic and the students are great. We believe that every child can and deserves to learn.

Posted October 06, 2009
It is a very welcoming and safe school.

Posted October 06, 2009
The teachers at Scott are all professionals. They have high expectations for kids. The want what is best for every student.

Scott Middle School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The staff at this school is amazing! From the teachers to the custodial staff, everyone at this school cares about each other and about how each child learns.

Posted July 12, 2008
I went to Cavett one of the first years it was open and I loved it. With only one or two exceptions I loved all the teachers and everyone involved. Now as a sixteen year old I can still go back and everyone including administration remembers my name and things about me. I even ran into a former principal who switched schools three years ago and she called me by name and asked about things that I did in elementary school. I think that is awesome

Posted May 21, 2008

Scott Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2007

Scott Middle School
2200 Pine Lake Rd, Lincoln, NE  68516
Last modified Scott Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top