Lincoln, NE

Posted December 17, 2010
The school has a new principal this year so I really can't give a fair review on her at this time. However the rest of the school is wonderful. All of the staff I've come in contact so far have been wonderful. This includes the office staff and nursing staff. My children came to Calvert from another LPS school (which happens to have a higher rating than Calvert that I disagree with greatly) and have loved it and are doing great.

Calvert Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2009
I beilieve this school is very unorganized . I do not like it at all.

Calvert Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2006
I believe Calvert is dedicated to the children that attend there. This is the first school where my daughter has not been bullied or judged by other students. The academics are at the right level for my daughter, some are challenging, but she does extremely well. I do my part as well at home with her. As for safety, teachers are outside in the morning, and after school at the crosswalks. To get in the building during school hours you must go to the office and sign in. All other doors are locked. I attended Calvert as a child and liked it. I knew my daughter would too. She is extremely happy there. I intend on keeping her enrolled at Calvert until her time is up.

Posted November 08, 2005
This school exceeded my expectations. With prior experience in different districts and different states, Calvert cares about it's students. Many of the teachers have been there for 10-15 years, which shows a positive administration, work environment and relationships among coworkers. I didn't have to approach any of my children's teachers about the quality of education, they were challenged all year. The teachers are always willing to stay and help the children, the principle is wonderful as well. She is always available and willing to do whatever she needs to help with the students. Now that we have moved, my children are always telling me how much they miss Calvert. We spend many dinner's talking about the great teachers, programs and experiences they had there!

Posted March 01, 2005

Calvert Elementary School 2

Posted October 05, 2003
This school has a worse than ineffective response to its bullying problem. No consistant discipline and poor recording keeping. Assaults are not always reported to parents. Inadequate safety plan as evidenced by no provision for checking that all students are out of bldg.

Calvert Elementary School
3709 South 46th St, Lincoln, NE  68506
Last modified Calvert Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calvert Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top