Bad
Good

Posted June 23, 2014
Kahoa is an amazing school with an excellent staff. They go above and beyond each day. My children are considered to be high level achievers and gifted. I truly believe it's because of the principal who promotes excellence as well as the staff who get their students to their personal potential. I do not have one ill word to say about this school. From the custodian to the principal, they are all top notch.

Kahoa Elementary School 3

Posted April 28, 2014
The other reviews surprise me. My daughter attended Kahoa and I was shocked by lack of organization, community, and diversity. If you are of any race not considered white, or a different religion other than christian beware! They sing christian songs in chorus, my daughter even had a boy forcing the bible on her on a daily basis, the music teacher preached about god too. There is really no diversity and the teachers are lackluster at best. The teachers are terrible at informing parents of events, receiving info a day before the event. The students are snobby and rude, they boast and brag about all the material items they have so to be a less fortunate child is quite depressing at this institution and they are not at all treated fairly. I wanted to pull my daughter out of this school, but it was her 5th grade year and knew she would be done with it soon. I heard lots of great things before I sent my kid there, she had friends that attending before she went, the reality unfortunately was a horrible disaster, I will regret sending my daughter there for a while. Hope this truly helps.

Posted August 28, 2013
Kahoa is amazing academically, the teachers are amazing, and I know that my children are getting the best education possible. They are going above and beyond when it comes to teaching children and they make sure their education comes first! I wouldn't have my children in any other school!

Posted January 23, 2007
Kahoa school is in a great neighborhood, where the kids can play freely on the up to date playground equipment. The PTA is great and everybody puts in their part. Kahoa is know throughout the city to have great staff. There is a P.E. computer, art, vocal music, and instrumental music program. Kahoa is a great place to send your kids.

Kahoa Elementary School
7700 Leighton St, Lincoln, NE  68507
Last modified Kahoa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.