Lincoln, NE
Students enrolled: 1,377

Lincoln East High School 4

Posted May 29, 2014
I don't think the "diversity" chart does my school justice. We're very culturally diverse, which I think matters more than this obsession we have with skin color. My biology teacher is from Argentina, my administrator is from Spain and is also half Arab, I learn German from a Russian woman, I learned French from a French Woman, my best friends are Apache and Afghan and I myself am Colombian and Lebanese. East is a cultural and academic hub of excellence. So, unless you're a racist or a xenophobe, this is a great school.

Posted May 28, 2014
I am a new student to the district, so I have had to set an appointment up with a counsellor. Not once did any of the faculty members make me feel out of place or dumb, even if i asked questions that to them mat seem obvious. They all were very friendly, and definetly helpful! I am planning on attending Lincoln East; as it seems like an easy choice between the highschools. So far, I am really liking the staff, and the overall oppurtunities at the school. They made me eager for freshman year!

Posted August 12, 2012
East is one of the last great public schools out there. My daughter has received an excellent education which has prepared her to attend top tier/Ivy colleges. The extra-curriculars are very good with several nationally recognized teams (Speech, FBLA, Science Bowl, Math, and others). If you want it, you can get an education to compete with privates the likes of Phillips Exeter. You might have to advocate harder, but you can save the tuition for college!

Posted August 07, 2012
Lincoln East is one of the top schools in the state. A rating of 2/10 is unwarranted. East has the top ACT scores in Lincoln, and always in the top 3 schools in the state. East currently claims the greatest number of United States Presidential Scholars in the state, consistently wins every math competition, and has an ongoing state record for championships in Speech.

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted May 01, 2009
Lincoln East is a good school that equipped our daughter well for college.

Posted January 31, 2008

Posted November 26, 2007

Lincoln East High School 1

Posted January 19, 2005
- a former student

Lincoln East High School
1000 South 70th St, Lincoln, NE  68510
Last modified Lincoln East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top