Lincoln, NE
Students enrolled: 1,440

Lincoln Northeast High School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
3 generations of my immediate family graduated from Northeast.

Posted June 02, 2008

Lincoln Northeast High School 2

Posted November 13, 2005
- a former student

Lincoln Northeast High School 2

Posted May 31, 2005
If you want your child to learn and grow in an environment that encourages personal opinions and individualism, Do not look into Northeast. As a graduating senior this year I have seen three separate principals run this school. The first was my freshman year and the school was fine. The second principal I had through junior year was okay. He developed a lot of weird confusing rules that were so broad that each administrator could basically define the rule his/ her own way to fit their needs. But this year, the principal here has gone way too far in supressing individualism and opinions. He wants us all to be the same and to conform to his ideas. Thank gawd I'm graduating. Many of you would believe that I'm just deciding to vent on my school because of petty disagreements, to you I say good luck.

Posted August 19, 2003
I actually am a student at Lincoln Northeast, and I love my school. The building may be out of date, but that is just the shell of a community of dedicated pupils.

Posted August 11, 2003
All three of my children are Northeast graduates. This school often gets a bad rep although that is not at all accurate. The teachers are compassionate and really inspire students to learn and reach their goals. I would recommend this school in a heartbeat!

Lincoln Northeast High School
2635 North 63rd St, Lincoln, NE  68507
Last modified Lincoln Northeast High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Northeast High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top