Lincoln, NE

Posted June 04, 2014
This school has a great academic performance, the teachers actually help you if you need it. They really helped my older brother in algebra, he used to have a D in that class, but now he has a B.

Posted November 03, 2009
This school's athletic program is wonderful. From cross country to football to soccer, Southeast Athletics are a great thing to be a part of, and are a force to be reconned with in the state.

Posted January 14, 2009
Sputheast has dedicated teachers that will really prepare you for college or advanced placement classes if you choose. As the member of Varsity Swimming, the athletic programs here are top notch and rely on tradition which LSE has built throughtout its 50+ year history.

Lincoln Southeast High School 4

Posted October 06, 2008
I'm currently in my junior year at LSE and I must say, it's a really great school. The teachers here do their best to make sure we understand what were here to do; and the student and extra-curricular activities leave little to be desired. Its a great place to be.

Posted October 19, 2007
I attend Southeast now as a Shirette and member of the Varsity Girls Golf team! This school is amazing! The teachers, students and spirit is incredible! Go Knights!

Posted July 23, 2007
First off I attend southeast high school and there is no place better to go to school then LSE. The teachers really care about what they are doing and as a 3 year letterman on the football team I have really enjoyed playing sports for southeast. I would recommend this school to anyone and everyone.

Posted May 30, 2007
My oldest daughter attended LSE and now my son is. It is a great place for kids to get involved and the other parents care a great deal about the well being of all the students. My daughter was a Shirette and my son is on StuCo, and nothing could be better. This is a school that encourages student involvement and support and the students are happy to be there. School spirit is always at a high and the teachers are very involved also. I would highly recommend this school, it has great tradition and has been nationally recognized. And always remember, down with the Hawks! Go Knights!

Lincoln Southeast High School
2930 South 37th St, Lincoln, NE  68506
Last modified Lincoln Southeast High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Southeast High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top