Posted May 18, 2010
Everyone is very professional and dedicated. I am impressd with all of teachers and staff.

Posted May 22, 2008
My daughter went here for Kindergarten! I loved this school. My daughter was a little ahead of the class and the teacher always worked with her to make sure she didnt get bored. Ms. Cathey was excellent!! My daughter leaned a lot at this school. They are very good with discipline too and always do fun things with the kids. Plus they have computer, PE, etc.. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted August 07, 2007
My child went to Meadow Lane during 1st and 2nd grade. I was very impressed with how well the teachers worked with the children, and I found the staff all around very friendly. Academically, I saw a tremendous growth in her development every quarter.

Meadow Lane Elementary School
7200 Vine St, Lincoln, NE  68505
Last modified Meadow Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top