Lincoln, NE

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter goes to Lefler as a 6th grader. She loves it! The principal, Mrs. Schrad is an excellent administrator. They have a wonderful gifted Program and a good school atmosphere. All schools have their problems but I'm very happy with my daughters education there.

Posted November 23, 2008
Our school is awesome! I thought i wouldn't like it but it turned out that i love it! Go Lefler Lions!!!

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted December 09, 2007
Our school is awesome I love it so much.

Posted June 11, 2007
This is very great I went there for two years and when I moved it felt as if part of me was torn out or I had left home. Lefler is a great school. The teachers care more than you think all they want for students is success in their future. It is ran by one of the greatest principles to, Kelly Schrad, is a very nice, honorable, loyal, and very trusted leader at Lefler.

Posted May 29, 2007
Lefler is a really good school. The teachers work hard to connect with parents and teach students.

Lefler Middle School 2

Posted January 30, 2005
- a former student

Lefler Middle School
1100 South 48th St, Lincoln, NE  68510
Last modified Lefler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lefler Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top