Bad
Good

Lefler offers a Great all-around education! Great faculty and staff. My kids had a wonderful experience.

My daughter goes to Lefler as a 6th grader. She loves it! The principal, Mrs. Schrad is an excellent administrator. They have a wonderful gifted Program and a good school atmosphere. All schools have their problems but I'm very happy with my daughters education there.

Our school is awesome! I thought i wouldn't like it but it turned out that i love it! Go Lefler Lions!!!

Our school is awesome I love it so much.

This is very great I went there for two years and when I moved it felt as if part of me was torn out or I had left home. Lefler is a great school. The teachers care more than you think all they want for students is success in their future. It is ran by one of the greatest principles to, Kelly Schrad, is a very nice, honorable, loyal, and very trusted leader at Lefler.

Lefler is a really good school. The teachers work hard to connect with parents and teach students.

Last modified Lefler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.