Lincoln, NE

1 star

Everett Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
If I could give this school no stars I would. Their education of the students and personal involvement is lacking I feel. Some of the staff is extremely rude. My daughter is constantly coming home with lice because the school does not do checks and when I called on several occasions to inform them of her lice they say that it's not required to notify them and that they won't share the information with other parents because lice is only a nuisance not a health hazard. When I said so you just knowingly let the students share bugs they hung up on me. You really have to stay on the principal to make sure your stuff gets taken care of. All around bad experience.

Everett Elementary School
1123 C St, Lincoln, NE  68502
Last modified Everett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Everett Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top