Posted September 27, 2013
As a volunteer at Prescott School, I love being surrounded by caring teachers and administrators, peaceful hallways and happy students. The Nature Explore Classroom in Prescott Park is a treasure. The school's interior courtyard adds more natural space. School-Community Events are hosted in Prescott Park regularly--families from the school and neighborhood residents enjoy festivals, wellness activities, concerts and movie nights as they feast on food provided by local vendors. Prescott is a progressive and inclusive place! I highly recommend it.

Posted August 22, 2013
I have been very impressed with helpfulness and friendliness of all the staff. My grandchildren transferred this year. I find the environment very warm and welcoming. I have been impressed with amount of family oriented activities the school offers. The grandchildren have adapted very well and I credit this to the staff.

Posted December 16, 2012
Prescott is a GREAT school! My daughter attended two other public schools before she came to Prescott. We were blown away by the quality and professionalism of the teachers, the attractiveness of the school and classrooms, the amazing leadership provided by the award-winning principal who takes the time to learn names not only of her students, but even younger siblings who don't attend Prescott yet. My daughter said "It's great that I can learn a lot of different languages from my friends!" We're so thankful and impressed by how well Prescott is serving kids from around the world and all economic backgrounds. In talking with other parents, I've heard nothing but positives about the teachers. Teachers promptly and effectively took care of it when one student was saying mean things to my child. Also, my daughter tended to be under-challenged and bored in her two previous schools, but at Prescott the curriculum is flexible to accommodate students at different levels. We've been impressed and delighted with the efforts teachers have made to engage and challenge her! The quality of instruction in art, music, and PE has been fabulous as well, with a variety of afterschool clubs.

Prescott Elementary School 4

Posted July 02, 2009
My son has went to Prescott for 2 years now. My son had some issues but they were resolved very well. I am glad to hear they are getting an art program this year.I enjoy the school and staff. This year they are getting a new Principal and Vice Principal. I heard they are great.

Posted August 05, 2005
We have 6 children 5 of which have or are attending Prescott. The staff is wonderful and caring. They are always available to help and answer questions. They have great resources to help if your child needs assistance. There's a great deal of parent involvement and my husband volunters with each of our kids classes and loves it! I highly recommend Prescott to anyone that has kids in the area!

Prescott Elementary School
1930 South 20th St, Lincoln, NE  68502
Last modified Prescott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prescott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top