Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I went to Pyrtle for elementary school and I loved it! The atmosphere was amazing, the teachers were so fun, and the education was great. First, when I walked down the hall of Pyrtle, I could see all the way down to the other end. I loved seeing the little kindergartners so excited to be at school. Second, the teacher always made learning as fun as possible. They gave us awesome projects to do so it wouldn't be so boring. Lastly, I loved Pyrtle because the education was great. The teachers taught us everything easily and clearly, so it wasn't hard to understand anything. There are many reasons why I loved Pyrtle, and I thank you for reading my writing!!!!!!! :) -Madalynn G. Abele Lincoln, NE Lux Middle School

I have been impressed with how LPS has served the student's needs. The staff at most Lincoln Public Schools are not so welcoming of substitute teachers if they are not "seasoned" substitutes. I do not find the environment to be very warm or welcoming at this school.

We moved into this neighborhood b/c of the great reputation of Pyrtle. One month into the school year, it is exceeding our expectations. The teachers are wonderful and our daughter comes home happy to talk about her day. We had a wedding to attend out of state, so our daughter had to miss the first few days of school. When she came back, she was a little timid. But it only lasted seconds b/c the teacher was so welcoming! Asking her about our trip, and requesting that she bring pictures and her seashells so they could do 'research.' She was also made 'captain' for the day, which made her feel like she didn't miss anything. We are pleased, to say the least!

Pyrtle elemantary was the best place possible that i could send my child. The teachers are friendly and very caring of the students they teach. After school activities are creative and fun; field trips are educational as well exciting. Pyrtle is one of the best place to send a child who is creative, likes to have fun and has a desire to learn in a caring, friendly, loving atmosphere.

My daughter came here about 2 months into 1st grade. We had moved from Kansas and she had been struggling. I was pretty worried on how she would adjust. After being there only 2 weeks it was like I had a different kid coming home from school! She was excelling more than I had ever imagined. Everyone at the school was great and I couldn't have asked for anything better!! signed~ Completly Grateful!

Last modified Pyrtle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.