Bad
Good

We have been in Lincoln for 5 years and not knowing how long we would be here, we wanted to be close to the university, but in a close knit community. Our child started Kindergarten this year and we have had a few blips with our start and the school did a tremendous job helping both my child and myself know he would be safe and cared for at school. Another big plus...Mrs. Finley greeting the children by NAME each and every morning (rain, snow, shine, and bitter cold!). I have taught for 10 years before sending my child to school and no other building or district that I have been apart of has done this procedure. I am very grateful for such a warm and caring school.

Great involvement by principal and administrative staff. Excellent teachers.Parental involvement could be better, however, a few very active parents carry more than their share. Parental involvement is encouraged but not forced. Good cross section of kids from all walks of life. Responsive PTA. Excellent counselling professionals.

Randolph is an awesome school! All the teachers were great! Me and my friends are in the sixth grade now, and we miss coming there!

Last modified Randolph Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.