Bad
Good

My step-daughter started attending this school this year as a result of a move from another town. Immediately we were concerned due to the fact that she was not picking up the math concepts. We are still struggling at home with math and during conferences we addressed the issue. The teacher informed us that the school did not have a math program in place for students who were not as good with these skills. I believe that every school should be prepared to handle students who are not understanding with a proper program in place. My sons, who go to a different school, have much better support within the school system.

Zeman elementary is a school where all children are accepted at their level and make great progress. Teachers care about students. Students feel safe and welcome here.

With three children attending Zeman and as an occasional volunteer, I have gotten to know many of the teachers and staff. For the most part, I have been highly impressed with the teachers. There has been only one teacher that I felt was not cut out to be an elementary teacher. I suppose all schools have one of those. All the other teachers have been outstanding! My oldest has been well prepared for middle school and was placed in all differentiated classes.

My Daughter has gone to this school for 4 years now (PK-4) I seem to like it but my Daughter says she is constantly being bullied and one of her teachers Mrs._____ Is being verry rude My Daughter had turned in her homework a day late because she left it in the classroom the day before and Mrs._____ Failed her homework (i checked it and every answer was right!) Also my Daughter came in about 1 secound after the bell rang and Mr.____ told her "your late go to the princaples office and check in tardey" We don't like this school any more once I've heard how my Daughter was being treated i will plan on having her move schools soon!

Last modified Zeman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.