Maxwell, NE

Maxwell High School 4

Posted November 18, 2013
I attended Maxwell from 7th through 12th grade. I optioned in from North Platte schools and was very behind when I got to Maxwell but ended up graduating with a 4.0. I wouldn't trade my time there for anything! I got a quality education while being able to explore my other interests in sports. I made so many amazing friends at this school and I still am able to go talk to my former teachers if I need help with anything! I've been graduated for several years now and they still remember me by name. Excellent school!

Maxwell High School 5

Posted April 02, 2011
My son graduated from Maxwell a couple of years ago. He was valedictorian, had a 4.0 average, received a 30 on his ACT, and was awarded a Regents Scholarship (full tuition for four years) to UNL. He also was awared other numerous local scholarships. He received a quality education from caring teachers.

Maxwell High School 1

Posted January 08, 2009
There are a few great teachers in Maxwell, but the quality of education and fairness of teachers, etc. has always been a problem.

Maxwell High School 0

Posted October 31, 2008
I moved here from the West Coast about (20) years ago and I have put several kids through the Maxwell School system. I feel Maxwell has provided an excellent education for my children. I will also add that Maxwell is possibly the only school in the state that turns students away. Nebraska allows 'option' enrollment, a process that allows students from other districts (mainly North Platte) to go to school in another district of their choice. This system of competition among schools has made Maxwell School number one.

Maxwell High School 0

Posted October 26, 2008
I went to Maxwell all my life and I loved it. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I made so many friends there and will have many memories.

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008
I've been in this community FOREVER and have seen a steady decline in the quality of education provided by Maxwell school. I'll give it a below average rating, but it is probably closer to unsatisfactory. It depends upon who you are and your athletic ability as to how far you go in this school and community.

Maxwell High School 1

Posted May 08, 2008

Posted April 21, 2008

Maxwell High School 5

Posted January 28, 2008

Maxwell High School
415 East Hwy 30, Maxwell, NE  69151
Last modified Maxwell High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maxwell High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top