Mitchell Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2010
I have been very pleased with the Mitchell School system. All of the educators and administrators are very interactive with the children. My oldest son's biggest concern when we have discussed relocating for my work is that he doesn't want to leave his school because he likes it so much.

Mitchell Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2004
I think they have a top notch Kindergarten program. They have some excellent teachers who really know how to keep the little ones interested in learning.

Mitchell Elementary School
1439 13th Ave, Mitchell, NE  69357
Last modified Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top