Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Please note that the negative feedback is from years ago. There have been serious changes. There is also a new superintendent who has great plans for the district.

My child has attended Morrill Elementary for 2 years now. I haven't had any issues. The teachers we've encountered have been great. They really seem to care about the kids and their education. One teacher told us that there was something she was teaching and a lot of the kids weren't getting it. She reevaluated her teaching style instead of just assuming that they weren't listening or paying attention. I love that she was willing to look into and alter her teaching methods so that the kids could comprehend the lesson. The principal was quick to reach out to me when there was an issue with my child and another. In fact, she called me 10 minutes after my child got home and told me about what happened. She was on the ball and the issue was resolved. The PTA works hard to raise money for the school also. There is a new superintendent this year who wants to integrate more technology into the classrooms. I think that's a great idea. The bad reviews I've read are from years ago. From what I understand the were administrative issues in the past and they have since been resolved.

Develops character: Agree

Each week the principal had mission Monday. This is a challenge for the students to be better people. Each week involves a lesson in treatment of others, treatment of self, honesty, and integrity.

My children received an excellent education in Morrill. Small class size, caring teachers, and the ability to participate in many extra curricular activities enable students to develop into well-rounded, responsible individuals. The principals at both the Elementary and the Jr./Sr. High are energetic, optimistic, and show a personal interest in each child in their building. We are proud to be Morrill Lions!

We have had children in the Morrill Elementary school system for 12 years now and we have been very impressed with the education our children have received. The teachers are wonderful and always willing to help with any questions or problems that might arise. They have also installed a new "one call now" system which is very helpful in notifying parents of any change in schedule, days off, and upcoming programs, sport activities etc. The new principal is a wonderful example of what a leader should be. We are very happy with our choice of Morrill Elementary.

Last modified Morrill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.