Norfolk Catholic High School 5

Posted November 06, 2013
Norfolk Catholic is a wonderful faith-based school community. Our children are highly involved in all activities while being encouraged to maintain academic excellence. Attending All-School mass (Sacred Heart Elementary + Norfolk Catholic) along with numerous other parents helps us truly feel the Holy Spirit at work in the school. The best feature of our school is the sense of community. We are a group of parents, teachers and administrators - in that order - who are dedicated to the full formation, Spiritual, physical and emotional, of our children. I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else.

Norfolk Catholic High School 5

Posted February 19, 2004
- a former student
I know I can succeed at anything in my life because I attended this wonderful school-not only did it challenge me academically but it also gave me the morals I needed in the 'real world'.

Norfolk Catholic High School
2300 Madison Avenue, Norfolk, NE  68701
Last modified Norfolk Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Norfolk Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top