Norfolk, NE

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
My Grand daughter just started Jefferson and I have seen her come home with so much Pride and her chest stick out like a Peacock . This is so important to me. I love her Teacher cause she talks to me everyday. and answers Questions i have . I was very concerned to start her as I didn't think she was ready. Everyone at this School has been Great and know my concerns. I am so happy she is at Jefferson... Keep up the great work.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2008

Jefferson Elementary School
406 Cottonwood St, Norfolk, NE  68702
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top