North Platte, NE

Hall School 5

Posted June 07, 2009
I am happy with Hall school's education of my 3 children. However, I am quite upset that the school is dissolving the 6th through 8th grades, as I feel my children will be exposed to many negative aspects when forced to move to a large junior high, of which they are not familiar. The environment is well monitored and the low teacher to student ratios have benefitted my children in each subject, helping them to excel in their schooling. I have a very real concern that there will be exposure to drugs, negative peer pressure, and my children will be lost in the sea of students at any one of the middle schools in North Platte. I am pleased with Hall school and the faculty and am dissapointed that I may have to decide to leave this school system due to the unfortunate elimination of these grades.

Hall School
3199 North Studley Rd, North Platte, NE  69101
Last modified Hall School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hall School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top