Bad
Good

As a parent, I am so happy that we moved into this area and found Ashland Park Robbins. My child enjoys going to school every day.

This school is geared toward certain demographics. Unfortunately, too many children fall through the cracks. Staff focused more on passing a child whether they earn it or not. I'm assuming for funding purposes. Also, staff's ability to handle unruly children under par.

Wonderful school, great staff, and the best Principal.

This is by far the best elementary school. Lots of extra activities and parent-involvement opportunities. Very safe-all doors-except main entrance locked to people trying to get inside. At main entrance-a security guard to make sure who is coming in the building. Wonderful, caring teachers, and principals. Wish my kids could stay here through graduation...who knows what I'll get for junoir high/high school. Ashland Park Robbins has me, as a parent, and my children, as students ...spoiled. awesome school;

Both my children have graduated from high school but they both attended Ashland Park Robbins. They did very well there. The staff was excellent but it also takes parent involvement for your child to succeed in school. For those who complain I suggest they get more involved and don't leave everything up to the teach.up to the teacher

Excellent School! I have never had a bad experience at APR. I am really impressed with the staff. My daughter loves going to school each day.

As a teacher, I am very lucky to work with such a wonderful group of staff, students and parents. Ashland Park-Robbins is a great place for students!

I think this is the best school in the Omaha area. The principal and staff are excellent. They hold the students to high standards. My child is doing great!

i would definitely not recommend this school to any parent, all they seem to worry about is putting a child through to the next grade and not concerned if they are actually ready for the next grade.

My son has attended this school since kindergarten, he carries a good grade average, teachers seem to really care about the students. I think the parents dont take enough time to get involved with the children.

Last modified Ashland Park/Robbins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.