Omaha, NE

Posted February 09, 2009

Ashland Park/Robbins Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted September 18, 2008
As a parent, I am so happy that we moved into this area and found Ashland Park Robbins. My child enjoys going to school every day.

Ashland Park/Robbins Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2008
This school is geared toward certain demographics. Unfortunately, too many children fall through the cracks. Staff focused more on passing a child whether they earn it or not. I'm assuming for funding purposes. Also, staff's ability to handle unruly children under par.

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
Wonderful school, great staff, and the best Principal.

Posted May 11, 2008
This is by far the best elementary school. Lots of extra activities and parent-involvement opportunities. Very safe-all doors-except main entrance locked to people trying to get inside. At main entrance-a security guard to make sure who is coming in the building. Wonderful, caring teachers, and principals. Wish my kids could stay here through graduation...who knows what I'll get for junoir high/high school. Ashland Park Robbins has me, as a parent, and my children, as students ...spoiled. awesome school;

Posted January 18, 2008
Both my children have graduated from high school but they both attended Ashland Park Robbins. They did very well there. The staff was excellent but it also takes parent involvement for your child to succeed in school. For those who complain I suggest they get more involved and don't leave everything up to the teach.up to the teacher

Posted January 18, 2008
Excellent School! I have never had a bad experience at APR. I am really impressed with the staff. My daughter loves going to school each day.

Posted January 18, 2008
As a teacher, I am very lucky to work with such a wonderful group of staff, students and parents. Ashland Park-Robbins is a great place for students!

Ashland Park/Robbins Elementary School
5050 South 51st St, Omaha, NE  68117
Last modified Ashland Park/Robbins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ashland Park/Robbins Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top