Omaha, NE

Posted May 20, 2014
My son loves this school!!! The principal is absolutely amazing! The teachers are very involved and the parents are always there supporting the school functions. I love that its a smaller public school so my son gets the diversity but isnt overwhelmed with so many children

Adams Elementary School 4

Posted August 25, 2011
we had four children go through Adams. The majority of the teachers were excellent, and overall the staff is very caring. There is quite a bit of diversity, and my children benefited from that. The counselor and speech therapist worked hard with me for one of my children. Great small community feel and impressive parent involvement level

Posted July 11, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007

Adams Elementary School 4

Posted March 31, 2006
The school environment has been good. Our kids have enjoyed their stay and have learned a lot, both from the teachers and the diversity of the kids. The staff are involved as well are most of the parents, this is evident by the school programs and PTA event turn outs. Kudo's Adams!

Posted February 27, 2006
This school was horrible for my children. I did not like the principal nor the staff. If you have a choice to pick another school do so. Do not be fooled by this small school the teachers have no control over the students. The principal is a very poor leader. My children were very unhappy here.

Posted May 05, 2005
Adams Elementary is small enough that all teachers know the children by name. The children feel a sense of accountablity in the environment provided by the school and staff. Teachers and parents are always highly involved. I cannot say enough. Great school and neighborhood and staff!

Posted March 09, 2005
Although this school has a high diverse ratio, I did not feel they welcomed it. My children had several issues of unfair treatment because of they were not the majority.

Posted March 09, 2005
I did not feel the teachers and the principal had much control over the school. There was several fights in the school along with a knife found in the bathroom. This is unsafe school stay away.

Adams Elementary School
3420 North 78th St, Omaha, NE  68134
Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Adams Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top