Posted December 16, 2014
I went to Belle Ryan for K-6 grade. I am currently a senior, and I loved this school! It is very small, and at the time I was there all of the staff were very kind. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted July 22, 2013
I love this school I'm going into 6th grade. I don't think the food is that good,but that's because I'm extremely picky. Otherwise other people love the food. They have the best chicken nuggets and patties! And popcorn chicken. The teachers are great! (Except Mrs. Wagner). Not the 4th grade one the other one. The one thing that they should improve is have more time with the principal. She's extremely nice,but I don't see her often. She's very strict of safety which is a good thing. But the good students don't see her as often when she's fun to talk to.

Posted June 14, 2013
loved Belle Ryan. im going into 9th grade and I went there for preschool to kindergarten and then moved...then I went back to Belle Ryan again to finish off 2nd grade. the food is great and the teachers are nice. I absolutely LOVED this school.

Posted February 24, 2011
OMG! I remember this school! I am in the 6th grade. I moved to AZ 5 years ago. I only went to this school in preschool. I MISS OMAHA AND THIS SCHOOL AO MUCH! I Loved this school! I don't remember my teachers names but what I do remember is that we used to call the teachers by there first names! I loved this school so much and I wish i could go back in time and start preschool all over! I loved my teachers and I loved being here! I miss Nebraska soooooooo much!

Posted October 10, 2008
I have a child with autism at Belle Ryan now for the past 3 yrs. Although my daughters teacher was a first yr teacher at the time my daughter was assigned to her class, I believe she is nothing short of amazing. She always goes the extra mile to keep me informed, and included with everything that goes on with my child. She has gone to the principal with a list of sensory items I recommended being used for my child and other autistic children and the school had no problem ordering them. There is nothing I havent asked for or asked to be done to help my child that has not been agreed to and followed to the 'T'. I recommend sending your special needs child to this school. And if possible to mrs. Camenzind's class room. She truely is a one of a kind teacher.

Posted February 20, 2008

Belle Ryan Elementary School 2

Posted September 27, 2007
I would like to say that this school does not focus necessarily on the whole child. I think the school has excellent teachers, however some not as good as others. The principal, I think, does not care about the well being or safety of the students or cross curriculum studies. The principal and some of the teachers that I have come in contact with do not care about parental interaction. I am a concerned parent and believe that the teacher and parent should work together to achieve a common goal for the education of the child, I do not see this happening in some of the classes here. To me, that is a concern. I think that the academic program is okay, but has the potential to be better. The extracurricular activities are not offered enough to were the teachers actually know children's names. This is not acceptable.

Belle Ryan Elementary School 4

Posted March 06, 2006
this is probaly one of the best schools in the area.I was very thankful for all the great teachers.they seemed to care deeply about the children. This would be a wonderful place to send your kids.

Belle Ryan Elementary School 2

Posted November 17, 2005
This school used to be wonderful. Over the last couple years my children went there it hs declined conciderably. The wonderful teachers that were there are either leaving or being transfered. There are only a couple good ones left now. The principal seems to think the new young ones out of college who will do her bidding are perfect for this school. You should go and tour the school and meet not only with the principal, but also with your child's new teacher before sending your child here.

Belle Ryan Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2005
- a former student

Belle Ryan Elementary School
1807 South 60th St, Omaha, NE  68106
Last modified Belle Ryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belle Ryan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top