Omaha, NE

Posted May 29, 2014
Both our son and daughter attended BWE. And all I can say Is I love this school. The office staff are always friendly, the teachers love their jobs, and they have lots of help staff. Our kids have been going to BWE for 5 years and I couldn't be happier at their success! Thank you BWE!

Posted July 09, 2013
Benson west is a very very bad school!! Too many fights the princable dose not take good care of the school the vice princable treats the kids as prisinors!! The teachers dont pay attention to the childeren out side! My kid got hurt on the aquiment!!! I do not like this school i would recamend hill side in district 66 and they have compatitions of whos better and tha leads to fights the new councalers dont really pay attention to the childeren!! This is horiable and my child got permission to stay at the park after school and they made him go home!! My cild fells weird because she has to go to bathroom being watched!! My son has a diabelidey and they treat them with disrespect!!! I would not recamend this school and 3 rd grade should be able to do chours and saftey patrol! If they cant why do u have it???

Posted February 14, 2013
I am over 69 yrs. old and went to Benson West K-6, so when my granddaughter came here to live, I was so happy that she could enroll at Benson West for 1st grade. Her teacher, Ms. Young, is the best, and works so well with the class (especially my sometimes "inattentive" granddaughter). The outstanding principal, staff, and teachers care for every one of the children enrolled. During these important formative years, I am so thankful this child is in this school.

Posted February 11, 2012
My oldest stated at this school then his little brother started here this year. Unfoutunately we had to move the kids from this school to a by far an inferior by how my kids have learned. The teachers at Benson West are awsome. my oldest was in kindergarden and all the teachers up to sixth grade knew him by name. to me that shows dedication and caring about the students. As for the principal he was awsome and so was his entire office staff

Benson West Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2011
Both my kids attended Benson West from K-6. My opinion of the school was always that the principal, teachers and staff were fully committed to the education of the kids there.

Posted October 12, 2010
My daughter started school this year and every one there is awesome! She loves going to school!

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted April 30, 2009
The education of the teachers are below standard and the curriculum is laughable. I am a parent and plan to remove my children after only one semester. I am disappointed in the district as a whole. It is not new how the children are treated as criminals here. As a youth, I grew up in Omaha and returned to be near family. Nothing, I mean not even the school work has changed. Everything so still old and outdated. Sad, very sad.

Posted February 14, 2009

Benson West Elementary School 2

Posted February 10, 2008

Benson West Elementary School
6652 Maple St, Omaha, NE  68104
Last modified Benson West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benson West Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top