Omaha, NE

Boyd Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
This school has some great aspects, but as a parent to two of the boys, the discipline and education seem to be lacking. Luckily this year they have teachers that work with us to better the all around education.

Boyd Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2014
Boyd elementary the teacher are great ,however the administration need to be revamped starting with getting Mrs. Adams (the principle) out of the school , she has no idea of how to deal with conflict or with parents complainants she needs to realize that her paycheck comes from parents taxes and get some people skills.

Posted May 27, 2011
Boyd has been a great school for my son. He has been there since Pre-K and he is now entering first grade in the fall. The principal, Mrs Adams, is always seen interacting with parents and students and handles issues timely and professionally. My son has excelled in all areas of his curriculum and the teachers are wonderful. I can't thank Boyd enough for the wonderful staff and great experiences they have provided my son.

Posted February 25, 2010
Boyd is a great place to be. My child is very happy there because the teachers take such time with him. The office staff is kind and friendly and Mrs. Adams, the principal, always returns my calls personally. I really feel good about Boyd.

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted June 19, 2009
I am a proud Boyd parent! My kids have excelled and Boyd Teachers represent well. They are very friendly, helpful, they listen and understand. Thanks to the teachers who have committed their time to the education of the children and to their school...Go Beavers!!!!

Boyd Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2009
I am a parent of this school . This school has a bad problems with sugar coating things.. My kids have been in this school since pre k and last year we started having lots of children misbehaving and being mean to our teachers how ever these children are not disciplined for there actions some thing needs to change. There for I am looking for another school for my children

Boyd Elementary School
8314 Boyd St, Omaha, NE  68134
Last modified Boyd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boyd Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top