Posted July 28, 2014
Loved the clubs and organizations they have plus I think it's better than the old school I was going -_- the last school was really filthy and ghetto and had less after school activities.

Posted August 05, 2013
My sons attend Bryan, and I will say that I wish the school was still in good upkeep, as the below review claims. I agree with the third or fourth review down; it really has gone downhill since around 2010/2011. I don't want my sons being around kids who bully them into smoking weed, and at Bryan, a good majority of the students do smoke. Yes, everywhere you will find potheads. There were a group of them at my high school. However at Bryan, it is a majority. When I went to talk to my son's counselor, I saw two pregnant girls and a young man's pants resting just over his knees. He was waddling across the commons. There were several security guards present, but none of them acknowledged the young man's sagging pants. Omaha Public Schools needs to investigate deeper and take a look at a solution instead of focusing on the problem of delinquency. Do these kids' parents care about their kids' educations?

Posted June 06, 2013
I came from Bellevue Public Schools-- transferred after my 10 grade year. I am extremely saddened by the reviews and don't find them to be accurate. Just as any school in a large school district... you will have a diverse population---race and socio-economic status... yes, there are more gang involved students compared to Bellevue Public Schools. But I never felt unsafe. I did not feel that the academics were any different that BPS. The teachers did teach well here. I came to class ready to learn. I did not experience any racism from teachers as I had in BPS. I graduate at high school, college. Completed two master's degree and almost complete with a PhD. I felt Bryan prepared me well for post-secondary school. It is important to understand you get what you put in -- in terms of education. I know several people who have skimmed by college... does that mean the college was not good school? No.

Posted April 22, 2013
Students here have no sense of discipline or respect. They are unruly and have no regard for authority whatsoever. We have very low test scores because students feel that homework is optional, as is the concept of studying. There is no school pride, and the principal has no respect for tradition or procedure. Bryan is comparable to a reform school. Students who get expelled from other schools all flock to Bryan because it's "easy." I was raised in the Bellevue Public Schools, and then transferred to OPS in middle school. Academics in Bellevue far exceed the expectations of Bryan, or rather, lack thereof. I. Speak from a position of frustration. Bryan has gone rapidly downhill since 2010-2011.

Posted February 05, 2013
bryan high school rocks go bears i love bryan high and i will tell everybody about it keep going bryan

Posted November 11, 2012
Terrible teachers, can't learn jack from them. Terrible staff, unlikely to care for you, and the students there are highly ignorant.

Bryan High School 0

Posted December 16, 2009
Omaha bryan high school! oh what to say. I love the atomosphere here and the people are great and whenever i was down i knew that i could always go to the teachers and staff and oh, dont forget about the amazing security guards to turn it all around. I love bryan high and its sad to say that i will be leaving this school this year but i will always be a bryan high bear!!! whoo go bears!! =] yeah i'm a cheerleader, what of it!

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008

Bryan High School
4700 Giles Rd, Omaha, NE  68157
Last modified Bryan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top