Omaha, NE

Central Park Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
The school has a positive atmosphere that enables the children to succeed in class and in their personal lives. Central Park acamdemics are comparable any suburban school.

Posted December 04, 2007
My son is new to Central Park and we absolutely love it! While we do miss our old school, we enjoy the low staff to student ratio, the many activities outside of school for the kids, the commitment to excellence shown by the staff, the challenging curriculum! We plan to finish out our son's elementary school life at Central Park Academy. Go Cougars! :)

Central Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2005
I have interacted with the school for some time now, and I find the staff in the building hard working and children centered. I have friends that send their children to the school and they comment on how inviting the building is and their children enjoy going to school everyday. Currently, my daughter is not of school age, however when it is time for her to start she will attend this school.

Posted March 02, 2005
I was shocked to read the negative review of Central Park Elementary. In my experience, Central Park is an excellent school. My daughter's teachers have always been courteous and professional. The quality of her education has been outstanding. Mrs. Austin, the principal, is a positive leader with the best interests of the students as her top priority. Our community is very proud of Central Park's accomplishments and would never send our children anywhere else.

Posted March 02, 2005
I would highly recommend Central Park School. My son has attended Central Park from first grade to sixth grade. This school has excellent teachers with years of experience, some of whom have been nationally recognized, that challenge students to achieve. As a result, their students continue to show success and improvement on local and national assessments as reported by our local newspaper. The school has an award winning music teacher, strong art instruction, a girls and boy basketball team, Campfire program and after school tutoring. At school sponsored activities and conferences, parental and community envolvement is high, and the staff is warm and welcoming. The Stars Rating that appears on your website does not take into account the socio-economic factors that effect student performance, and therefore does not give Central Park the credit they deserve for making the progress they have in academic acheivement. Steven and Mia Gray

Central Park Elementary School 1

Posted August 18, 2004
I belive that this school is below par and is not out to serve the students.My child attenden the scool from pk to 4 grade and I found the teachers played favorites with the children and the priniciple consistantly failed to look out for the best intrest of the student. I would never recomend this school to anyone.

Central Park Elementary School
4904 North 42nd St, Omaha, NE  68111
Last modified Central Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top