Omaha, NE

Posted August 01, 2014
My granddaughter spent the month of June in summer school at Columbian. We were all impressed with this school. From the wonderful office secretary Mrs LeFluer, the principal, Ms Posh, the lunch ladies, the two teachers of the kindergarten class were terrific. Everyone one was kind and friendly and very welcoming. It made my granddaughter desire to go there for first grade, so she is now enrolled. Awesome is the one word to describe our experience in one month of attending the school. Talk about learning, Dakota is now reading thanks to the phonics class. She is ready for first grade.

Posted April 17, 2014
My brothers and I all went to Columbian. Excellent school with caring, qualified teachers and outstanding parent involvement. I know former classmates of mine that are now in medical school, law school, as well as other great schools and professions.

Posted May 31, 2012
Columbian is awesome. It is around an amazing neighborhood. It definitely gives my child a great place to grow as a person and learn new things every single day.

Posted April 20, 2011
My son goe's there and he is doing so great he is learning and talking better and he Love's his teacher's and Prinipal thank you for helping him fill at home Columbian school your awsome.

Posted August 15, 2008
This is the top rated Omaha Public elementary school in testing scores. The class sizes are small and parent envolvement is good. Our 2 children love their teachers who are among the most tenured in the district. We are very happy with Columbian.

Columbian Elementary School

Posted January 21, 2004
Simply the best! I cannot imagine a better school - public or private. Caring teachers, high expectations, incredible parental involvement.

Columbian Elementary School
330 South 127th St, Omaha, NE  68154
Last modified Columbian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbian Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top