Omaha, NE

Conestoga Magnet Elementary School 2

Posted April 09, 2008
I am a parent with children who used to go there. They have so many programs, it is hard for them to focus on just teaching many of the kids the basics. The student discipline is bad. On the times I have tried to talk with the office staff

Conestoga Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2007
- a staff
I have been incredibly impressed with the changes at Conestoga during the past two years. The quality of academic programs has increased, especially in Math and Economics. The school has focused especially on reading during the past year, and the students scores are improving. The sports programs at Conestoga are growing, but music and art are about the same. Parents aren't very involved in the school, but there are great organizations like Embrace Teachers, Winners Circle, Kiwannis Readers, and All Our Kids which step up and make a difference. Mr. Milan has made a real difference in our school, and even the building is neat and clean with nice things that we never had before he came. He cares about our kids, and the teachers do too. That matters more than anything.

Conestoga Magnet Elementary School 3

Posted February 18, 2005
I feel the quality of the academic program(s) are very good and educational. As far as music, and sports, I feel that they can step those activites up.I can understand that it may be very disappointing when you don't have the support of the parents, but what about the parents that are apart of there childs school & the other activites? Develope sports for the females as well as the males. The parental involvement isn't that great @ Conestoga. I don't believe it has much to do with the Principal or the office staff. Some parents just don't get involved like they should, which really puts the parents and children that are involved in the school limited. Limited money, limited efforts. On a positive note, the Winner Circle is a great ideal and I appreciate every one that is involved and makes it happen for the children.

Conestoga Magnet Elementary School
2115 Burdette St, Omaha, NE  68110
Last modified Conestoga Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Conestoga Magnet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top