Omaha, NE

Posted March 09, 2014
We moved and had to find a home in the Dundee school district hearing it is the best and that other families in outlying areas want to get in desperately. This is our second year and we love it. From what I understand, the great school rating is not accurate here. Students score very very high. This school has a lot of different student populations from ESL to special needs, along with the main student population. They report all scores which brings the ratings down. If Greatschools were able to decipher the scores-I have no doubt this school would be a 10.

Posted August 22, 2013
This is our first year at this school and can already tell this will be the best school my kids will ever attend. From how dedicated the staff is to the resources available to the students, they strive for excellence! Also, one of my favorite things is the meals. I have never seen a school offer fresh fruits and veggies DAILY!

Posted April 19, 2012
This is my daughters third year and I am still as happy with the teachers and staff as I was on the first day!!!! Thank you for all you do for our children!

Posted April 19, 2012
Best public school in the city. Great teachers and staff. Very involved parents. I felt my kids were more than prepared for middle school.

Dundee Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Everyone is so welcoming and genuinely interested in children. They tailor teaching to meet each child learning style, which many places say they do, but really don't.

Posted September 20, 2008

Posted March 09, 2008

Posted January 28, 2008
O, my its the best public school in Omaha

Dundee Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
Dundee is the best. All six of my children have attended there and the school has earned the blue ribbon award again. yes my children have attended other public schools and none compare.

Dundee Elementary School
310 North 51st St, Omaha, NE  68132
Last modified Dundee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dundee Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top