Omaha, NE
Before care: Yes

Edison Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2014
I think the school overall needs some improvements. The principal has been in place quite a long time and seems to be complacent with motivation and invigoration of the staff they manage. The school could use some structural improvements in terms of bathroom remodels, IT upgrades, and overall classroom capacities/amenities. An additional portable classroom was put in place over the summer due to high enrollment for the upcoming year. The staff is involved but I do find some teachers are better than others. I think this is in part to the principal being in place for so long.

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2013
I am very pleased with all the teacher at this schoo, They are all very informative and so helpful and strive to make sure my children are learning and succeeding. I am not very fond of the receptionist that answers the phone though. Kathy is never friendly and makes me as if I am 'bugging' her or calling at the wrong time. She has been rude on serveral difference occasions. Besides that the rest of the staff have been very friendly! The officer on duty is always a very nice gentalman and you can tell he truly cares about the children!

Edison Elementary School 2

Posted March 21, 2011
My kids go to school there; however, we are not thrilled about the school overall. The teachers my kids have had are great, but the leadership is not good.

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted May 04, 2008

Edison Elementary School
2303 North 97th St, Omaha, NE  68134
Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top