Bad
Good

This school is absolutely disgusting from the principal down to the teachers. I'm a foster parent whose children attend field club and I can't even begin to discuss all of the situations this school has caused for me and my foster kids. For instance one of my fosters kids was I'll and due to my own work schedule I couldn't come to get them as fast as the School wanted me to and despite talking to the nurse and explaining my situation and the time I would be able to come she called several times and even had the nerves to chastise me when I arrived. Even after all of that the School decided to inform the caseworker and make me out to be the bad guy. This school is unprofessional, and the principal, and assistant principal are complete idiots who need to be fired. I completely understand the lady who left the review about the protection order issue ad a similar also happened with one of my foster children and the school reporting all of the information back to the caseworker even though the information was unnecessarily given.

Sadly, this school contacted the father of my child despite a copy of the court-issued protection order existing on file with the principal. The PAC worker was told by the father at the beginning of the call that a protection order was in effect, yet she continued to communicate with him and pass messages along between my child and their violent, sociopath father. She even tried to convince me how much he loved his child. This woman knew nothing about the situation! The principal failed to reprimand this woman even after multiple inquiries. Extremely distressing!!

This is an extremely large school and as consequence has very large class sizes. That may be ok for some, but if your child has needs beyond that of average then look elsewhere. The large class sizes seem to overwhelm some of the teachers here, which leads to sub par teaching.

field club is a great place to learn. it has dedicated caring teachers and staff and wonderful supportive families.

My kids have gone to school here for the last 13 years. It's the best elementary school in the Omaha Public School district

Last modified Field Club Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.