Posted March 28, 2014
I went here for kindergarten through sixth grade. Those were fun years and I plan on sending my children to Harrison in a few years.

Posted August 12, 2010
For over a decade, we have had at least one kid in Harrison School. Our experience has been wonderful. The kids have learned an amazing amount and have thrived under the guidance of excellent teachers. The school is getting better and better as the years go by.

Posted September 18, 2007
I volunteer with an afterschool group at Harrison and cannot say enough wonderful things about the school. The kids I work with are outstanding and have very positive attitudes about school and their teachers. The principal goes above and beyond to support the students, staff, and volunteers. Not only does she know every child in her school, she knows who they are friends with and what their personalities really are. The staff is outgoing and friendly and there is a true sense of community around the school. I have been in a lot of schools as a volunteer and there is truly something special happening at Harrison.

Posted May 20, 2004
My daughter and her best friend (both 3rd graders) have attended Harrison since Kindergarten. They absolutely love this school. It's just the right size. I have had the opportunity as a stay-at-home mom to volunteer at Harrison for numerous activities and have been extremely impressed with the parent involvement and teacher efforts. The PTA is very strong which is reflected by the participation or our out-standing students. The principal and staff are awesome. My daughter's teacher, one of the best, just received one of the Warren Buffet awards this year. We are currently looking for a new home (we've outgrown ours) and we are insisting on staying in Harrison's attendance area. Our family highly recommends Harrison Elementary!

Harrison Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2003
Our son went to Harrison for kindergarten, first and second grade before we moved to Oregon. Harrison teachers were excellent, and parental involvement was extraordinary. Harrison's building is a wonderful classic brick building, not overly large like many suburban schools but just the right size to make little kids feel like school is big and important yet not overwhelm them with a student body that is huge and unknown. Our son is a good student, but at Harrison he was always encouraged and challenged to make forward progress.

Harrison Elementary School
5304 Hamilton St, Omaha, NE  68132
Last modified Harrison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harrison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top