Posted December 14, 2014
I went to this school since Kindergarten and was glad to leave. I left the year the pricible can in. I am now a 8th grader, but two of my siblings still go there. They do not allow past kids that have finished 6th grade there to enter the building unless they have a parent present. I was rather upset to learn this when I was in the 7th grade and was taking pictures for my mom at the halloween party because she was home sick. They made me leave the school grounds. The other prinicble would have loved me to stay and take pictures for my mother. I was always told to come and visit my past teachers when I had finished the 6th grade, but I had always been kicked out of the school as soon as I entered. The school used to be enjoyable, but now the new princible is making way too many changes, isn't stopping what matters (bullying), is not allowing older siblings to help out parents by making their lifes easier, etc. I wouldn't send my child to this school when I have one.

Posted December 08, 2014
My child is subjected to constant bullying at this school as well. There is some effort by the new principal to overcome this, but I am sure she is met with resistance because her job is also to help retain and reform these bullies. I do not intend to stick around until this process gets better. I am disenrolling my child ASAP.

Posted April 12, 2012
My daughter along with several children at this school get bullied regularly! I have seen little attention brought to the issue! I know a couple different families in our neighborhood alone who have pulled their kids out all together and home school just so their children do not have to be bullied at this school!

Masters Elementary School 3

Posted August 03, 2008
I also have had 2 children go to this school yes I very much agree that it needs some updating in the worste way I belive the staff tries to do a good job with what they have with a new year about to start I hope we will see some good changes

Masters Elementary School 2

Posted November 20, 2007

Masters Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2007
Although it is true that this school is not as updated as some others...which is not the school's fault, but the basic financial inequality inherent in all school systems... the teachers are warm and caring and (for the most part) enthusiastic, and work very hard to keep the kids on task and learning with the resources they have. Don't blame the lack of upgrading on the teachers; we all know how hard a job that is, and there are difficult students in every school.

Masters Elementary School 4

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted August 06, 2007
I had three children in this school. My children also encountered four times as many illnesses. I don't believe the school is very sanitary, especially in the portables.

Masters Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2007
The portables are in poor shape and I can see why the children have trouble learning in such an environment. The teachers and guidance staff seem to only rely on book knowledge to deal with students and have no consideration for the fact that all children are different. If they have a problem with a student they tell the parent far too late to do any correction and the children have no respect for school officials.

Masters Elementary School
5505 North 99th St, Omaha, NE  68134
Last modified Masters Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Masters Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top