Bad
Good

I went to school here 2002-2004. It was here I learned I had a very high reading level in 7th grade. College level reading at 12. I have fond memories and plan to send my children here.

Lewis and Clark Middle School is my school currently and it's big,beautiful and every teacher is kind and interactive!

I went to Lewis and Clark back in 1976-1979. I still meet for lunch with one of my teachers from there. I now have 3 kids that have attended here. I have one in the 8th grade and one in the 7th grade. I love it more now than when I was in. I hadn't relized it was such a great school until my own kids enrolled there. I love how the teachers are always there for the students. I wish we had more teachers like they do now, school would have been a lot better. I would recommend and have recommend this school for many 7th graders.

I love this school. I am graduating this year and all i can think about is my time at l&c. The best teachers the best principle and staff and the best possible education ever!

i love going to lewis and clark. you make a lot of friends and we have great teachers. i get helped a lot if i am stuck on an assignment.

Last modified Lewis & Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.