Omaha, NE
Before care: Yes

Posted March 28, 2014
I went to school here 2002-2004. It was here I learned I had a very high reading level in 7th grade. College level reading at 12. I have fond memories and plan to send my children here.

Posted October 24, 2013
Lewis and Clark Middle School is my school currently and it's big,beautiful and every teacher is kind and interactive!

Posted April 04, 2012
I went to Lewis and Clark back in 1976-1979. I still meet for lunch with one of my teachers from there. I now have 3 kids that have attended here. I have one in the 8th grade and one in the 7th grade. I love it more now than when I was in. I hadn't relized it was such a great school until my own kids enrolled there. I love how the teachers are always there for the students. I wish we had more teachers like they do now, school would have been a lot better. I would recommend and have recommend this school for many 7th graders.

Posted September 18, 2009

Posted March 14, 2009

Lewis & Clark Middle School 0

Posted December 04, 2008
I love this school. I am graduating this year and all i can think about is my time at l&c. The best teachers the best principle and staff and the best possible education ever!

Posted January 27, 2008
i love going to lewis and clark. you make a lot of friends and we have great teachers. i get helped a lot if i am stuck on an assignment.

Posted November 05, 2007

Lewis & Clark Middle School 3

Posted October 01, 2007

Posted August 09, 2006
- a former student
Lewis & Clark was the best time I had in school! It's an awesome school. The sports teams and clubs were amazing! The teachers were spectacular! Mrs. Carlson rocks!

Lewis & Clark Middle School
6901 Burt St, Omaha, NE  68132
Last modified Lewis & Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis & Clark Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top