Posted March 28, 2014
I went to school here 2002-2004. It was here I learned I had a very high reading level in 7th grade. College level reading at 12. I have fond memories and plan to send my children here.

Posted October 24, 2013
Lewis and Clark Middle School is my school currently and it's big,beautiful and every teacher is kind and interactive!

Posted April 04, 2012
I went to Lewis and Clark back in 1976-1979. I still meet for lunch with one of my teachers from there. I now have 3 kids that have attended here. I have one in the 8th grade and one in the 7th grade. I love it more now than when I was in. I hadn't relized it was such a great school until my own kids enrolled there. I love how the teachers are always there for the students. I wish we had more teachers like they do now, school would have been a lot better. I would recommend and have recommend this school for many 7th graders.

Lewis & Clark Middle School

Posted December 04, 2008
I love this school. I am graduating this year and all i can think about is my time at l&c. The best teachers the best principle and staff and the best possible education ever!

Posted January 27, 2008
i love going to lewis and clark. you make a lot of friends and we have great teachers. i get helped a lot if i am stuck on an assignment.

Posted August 09, 2006
Lewis & Clark was the best time I had in school! It's an awesome school. The sports teams and clubs were amazing! The teachers were spectacular! Mrs. Carlson rocks!

Posted December 08, 2005
Myself, I am an 8th grader at Lewis and Clark Middle school. There are so much activities that Lewis and Clark has to offer. I really appericate those activities. There are about 715 kids at this very school, many of them are good friends with each others. My mother is considering sending my little sisters to Lewis and Clark Middle school. She loves this school. Parents, if your kids are about to enter middle school, please consider Lewis and Clark Middle School. They will LOVE to have your kids join the 'Blazers' family. My experience at Lewis and Clark is a really great experience that I will never forget. Every year at Lewis and Clark, they have parents help out with fun, fun, and fun activities that they actually want to help out more. There are so many things that parents want to do here at Lewis and Clark.

Lewis & Clark Middle School
6901 Burt St, Omaha, NE  68132
Last modified Lewis & Clark Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lewis & Clark Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top