Omaha, NE

Posted February 04, 2014
Stated in a December 2012 Board of Directors "Needs Analysis Report" by Cross & Joftus "Observers noted one school, Miller Park Elementary, in which academic rigor was present consistently throughout the school. At this high-poverty elementary school, which could be considered a model for the district, the academic program included a comprehensive writing program, high levels of student engagement were found in most every classroom, paraprofessionals were engaged in instructional delivery and appeared to be highly skilled, and there was evidence of consistent, high-quality instruction across and among the classrooms."

Posted December 13, 2013
All 5 of my children attend Miller Park and I wouldn't have them anywhere else! I have two in 6th grade, one in 5th, one in 3rd grade and my youngest is in 2nd grade. We don't live in the best neighbor hood but I know my kids are always safe and learning at Miller Park. My two oldest have been going there since 1st grade and they love it! Every school has its problems, but the Miller Park staff, and families always stick together to get things resolved! Any problem I have had I always get it quickly resolved and followed up to make sure my kids and I are happy. GREAT teachers and a WONDERFUL principal who always put our kids first and always looking for new ways to keep our kids on the right track and award them for being on time, on task and on a mission! They are in it to win it!

Posted November 07, 2011
You cannot find a more committed staff led by a dynamic principal who takes caring to the next level and beyond. Our parent participation is growing every year. This is a school on the move!

Posted July 24, 2008
Fabuloua school. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else.

Posted July 27, 2004
My older children (1st and K at the time) attended this school and adored it. The staff was excellent and they couldn't have asked for better teachers.

Miller Park Elementary School
5625 North 28th Ave, Omaha, NE  68111
Last modified Miller Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miller Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top