Bad
Good

I am a new Monroe Middle School student and I can just tell you this is a great school for any 7th-8th grader! I recommend this school to people with 7th-8th grade kids :)

I am a Monroe 7th grade student and absolutely love it. The gifted and talented programs are awesome, and the teachers are just the best.

My son attended Monroe and we were not happy with it on several levels. Academically, we felt it was lacking. There was little homework and the work was not challenging. As a large, inner-city school, it was not the sort of environment where a parent could get to know the teachers. We had difficulty getting even the most basic feedback and information.

for activities, they have several that a lot of students can get involved with. I know eight years ago they didn't have as much as they do today. I think they do this so they aren't so bored. I don't know how many parents are involved with Monroe. We try to at least get some involvement with them.

Last modified Monroe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.