Monroe Middle School 4

Posted December 11, 2014
I am a new Monroe Middle School student and I can just tell you this is a great school for any 7th-8th grader! I recommend this school to people with 7th-8th grade kids :)

Posted March 06, 2010
I am a Monroe 7th grade student and absolutely love it. The gifted and talented programs are awesome, and the teachers are just the best.

Monroe Middle School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
My son attended Monroe and we were not happy with it on several levels. Academically, we felt it was lacking. There was little homework and the work was not challenging. As a large, inner-city school, it was not the sort of environment where a parent could get to know the teachers. We had difficulty getting even the most basic feedback and information.

Monroe Middle School 1

Posted February 02, 2008

Posted September 18, 2006
for activities, they have several that a lot of students can get involved with. I know eight years ago they didn't have as much as they do today. I think they do this so they aren't so bored. I don't know how many parents are involved with Monroe. We try to at least get some involvement with them.

Posted June 25, 2005
- a former student
This school is caring and takes care and treats all students like equals. My daughter was involved in show choir and volleyball. She loved it. The art program is wonderful. I loved the hat she made. I get involved alot.

Monroe Middle School 1

Posted March 04, 2005

Monroe Middle School
5105 Bedford Ave, Omaha, NE  68104
Last modified Monroe Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top